[nfbmi-talk] Free Detroit Symphony Orchestra Tickets

Edward Simmons Jr ecsventures at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 08:42:53 UTC 2013

Dear NFB Members;

.         Here is an opportunity to attend a FREE DSO Concert on Friday
March 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM.(This date and time ONLY)

.         FREE Parking will be issued

.         The performance is called: "Classical Roots" See attached flyer.

.         Must respond quickly. We have only 20 tickets available so make
your reservation immediately. When tickets are gone I will post to this site
by e-mail. If you have a driver give his/her information as well. A ticket
will be issued for them as well. Their information must be given below alone
with your. Seeing Eye dogs are welcomed.

Information needed:

Name:

Address:

City:                                     State:
Zip code:

Phone #:                                    E-mail address:

Driver or companion information:

Name:

Address:

City:                                     State:
Zip code:

Phone #:                                    E-mail address:

If you do not make the cut. Can we keep the information on file for future
events?

If you are working on this date and time, would you prefer an evening week
day or weekend date?

Need transportation? Let us know. We may be able to provide it!

Do not have a computer? Then call me personally and I will add you to the
list!

Please "Forward" this e-mail to someone you think maybe interested in this
offer.

Edward Simmons, Jr.

(313) 273-8510

ecsventures at sbcglobal.net