[nfbmi-talk] {Spam?} JULIA CLARK---GAYLORD OFFICE--BLIND PERSONS OF MICHIGAN

James Schmidt jamesschmidt1946 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 16:29:57 UTC 2013

I am having extreme difficulties with Julia Clark--of Gaylord Office of Bureau of Blind Persons of Michigan--(I am registered with them) but Julia Clark has suspended --Closed My File) because she will not grant me the funding for a Land--(Wireless) Phone line out of my funding)---Julia Clark also feels that I am too Old to go to college--(Law School) --I am a Para-Legal and I have $44,700 allotted to me from present thru 2017 but Julia Clark is not releasing these funds for me to use----(I am a friend of Georgia Kitchen) ----Respectively Yours---James Schmidt---8101 Davis Street---Central Lake---Michigan  49622     today is feb 22  a.m.