[nfbmi-talk] {Spam?} JULIA CLARK---GAYLORD OFFICE--BLINDPERSONS OFMICHIGAN

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 22:00:51 UTC 2013

Hi James,

The Rehabilitation Act is clear that your interests, abilities, and other
factors outweigh things such as age when creating an Individual Employment
Plan (IEP) and determining your employment outcome.  The first question is
do you have an Individual Employment Plan?  If bnot, that is job number one
for now.  If you do have an IEP, it should have an employment outcome of
attorney-at-law.  Once the employment outcome is determined, the steps,
resources, and services to reach your employment outcome must be addressed
in your IEP.  If you receive SSI or SSDI, those income funds cannot be used
to contribute to your employment outcome plan.

I will gladly help you through the maze of rehabilitation services, and if
needed, a challenge to any BS4BP decision can be made.

The bottom line is that BS4BP must, with clear and convincing evidence,
justify that you cannot ansd will not benefit from the desired employment
outcome, and age will not meet the clear and convincing standard these days.

If I can further support your efforts, please do not hesitate to write me at
terrydeagle at yahoo.com, or call me at 517-372-7552.

Best regards,

Terry Eagle