[nfbmi-talk] {Spam?} JULIA CLARK---GAYLORD OFFICE--BLINDPERSONS OFMICHIGAN

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 22:10:16 UTC 2013

For all intents and purposes, the Client Assistance Program, CAP, is
virtually non-existent as a part of Michigan Protection and Advocacy
Services (MPAS).  They are very selective of the cases they take on, mainly
because of budgetary issues, and not enough resources to serve the many
needing advocacy.

Besyt regards,

Terry Eagle