[nfbmi-talk] I AM LEGALLY BLIND--VISUALLY IMPAIRED---ALLOWED $44, 600

James Schmidt jamesschmidt1946 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 21:46:44 UTC 2013

i am allowed $44,600 from Bureau of  Blind Persons of Michigan--until 2017---I signed contract ---but can't even get Julia Clark of Gaylord Office to supply me with a Land Line or Wireless Phone-Fax-Internet at my house---Respectively yours---James E, Schmidt---8101 Davis Street---Central Lake--Michigan--49622 (The only phone I have is a --LIFELINK -EMERGENCY PHONE for Low Income persons---which has a 250 minute limit--(counts--inbound & outbound call)    today is Feb 27-----