[nfbmi-talk] downloading movies from

jeffc4 at lavabit.com jeffc4 at lavabit.com
Wed Jan 2 09:44:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

So, after you find the movie that you want to download, you will want to
click on the title, once you do this, sendspace will open. You will want
to use the key command insert plus f7, then hit the letter c, untill you
here click to start download from sendspace, hit enter on that, and
depending what version of ie, your using, just save the file like you
normaly would anyother thing.

Hoped i helped.

73
kd8qiq