[nfbmi-talk] downloading movies from

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 15:34:26 UTC 2013

Hi Marcus,
Hopefully someone will know how. I am afraid to download that software from
ilivid.com until someone says it is alright.

I know you have to sign up as a member of blind mice mart. That is free.
Then you login every time.
the link is
blind mice members login in here--that is after you already have signed up
as a member.

They are a reputable outfit but unless they have a sale, their  prices are
rather high.
See you later,
Georgia