[nfbmi-talk] National Federation of the Blind Minutes October 21, 2012 Doubletree Hotel

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:58:45 UTC 2013

Hello Terri,

Thank you for posting the minutes from state convention. I find them to be
well written and informative. However, there are a few things that seem a
bit unclear to me.

First, I appreciate the fact that you included the resolutions word for word
in the minutes. This is the first time I have ever seen a copy of them.
However, it does not seem clear in the minutes that these resolutions were
passed at the convention, and I think it would be important to include such
a statement in the minutes.

Second, it does not appear to be clear what happened with the motion to
appropriate $3000 for a communications coordinator. If this motioned passed,
then I believe this should be reflected in the minutes. I see this was done
for all of the other motions that were made during the meeting, so perhaps
this was just a simple oversight for this motion.

Other than these two simple corrections, I believe the minutes are well
written, and I appreciate all the hard work you put into writing them. Thank
you very much for posting them to the email list.

Warm regards,
Elizabet