[nfbmi-talk] Want To Attend First-Class Concerts & Shows?

Meadows, Faith (LARA) meadowsf at michigan.gov
Mon Jan 14 14:43:39 UTC 2013

I would like to be placed on the list. Thank you, Faith Meadows-Email address, meadowsf at michigan.gov

Faith Meadows
BSBP Training Center
Rehabilitation Counselor
269-337-3855
meadowsf at michigan.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Edward Simmons Jr
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:07 AM
To: nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Want To Attend First-Class Concerts & Shows?

Beginning this month we will have the opportunity to attend first-class concerts and shows at the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, the Opera House, and the Fisher Theater at group rates!

If you would like to be put on our new mailing list please send me an e-mail (or reply to this one) with your name, e-mail address, street address (including city, State, and zip code), cell and/or home phone number.

I will put you on our semi-monthly e-mail list of Events we may be able to attend. We need 20 or more attendees to get the discounted price. All events will be listed bi-monthly with pricing. Presently the 'Group' will consist of Blind, handicapped, senior, and adult members of their family. Contact me for more information about this.

You can also let me know of other Events you may be interested in - provided that you give me a month to 1 ½ month advance notice so I can put the Event together for our Group.

Sincerely,

Edward Simmons, Jr.
(313) 273-8510 Home and Voice mail
(313) 989-8456 Cell phone