[nfbmi-talk] instructions on free services for windows users tosolve capchas

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:46:02 UTC 2013

hello there,

indeed, I love it as well.
The thing about audio apitchas is this: it seems like sites change what they use over time.
for instance, google used to have ones  that were numbers. and you could hear them pretty wwell considering you aren't supposed to understand them. now they have this weird word thing where you hear various words and types it - pretty confusing.

As far as IE, I read somewhere that the reason they don't  has to do with microsoft proprietary policies, but to be honest i haven't researched that yet.

sincerely

mauricio