[nfbmi-talk] 2013 NFB NATIONAL CONVENTION ROOKIE THANKS YOU

Christine _boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 18:52:51 UTC 2013

Hey girl, it was our joy to have you as part of the Michigan delegation. I consider myself very lucky to have had the chance to get to know you a little better than most, because you put up with me as your room mate for an entire week! You were very gracious and kind too, in spite of my persistant habit of getting up early to race off to the information desk or to a breakfast appointment.
My only regret is hat we did not have dinner together even once...unless you count eating apples and fast food in our room on Sunday afternoon when we first arrived.

Kudo's to you on a great job in the exhibit hall too, and thanks for everything!

Warmest Regards,
Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone