[nfbmi-talk] MegaBus to Grand Rapids

Info at sbizrd.com Info at sbizrd.com
Thu Jul 25 05:38:04 UTC 2013

Hello Linda the phone number for Mega Bus is 877-462-6342, I JUST CHECKED
OUT THE WEBSITE, MEGABUS.COM FOR THE CONVENTION DATES ROUNDTRIP AND THEY ARE
DIRT CHEAP.  NOW WE JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW FAR THE DROP OFF IS FROM THE
AIRPORT HOTEL. I WILL DO MORE HOMEWORK AND BE IN TOUCH, LET ME KNOW WHAT
INFO YOU GET OVER THE PHONE.
SINCERELY, LILLIAN