[nfbmi-talk] An update about our website.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Sun Jul 28 03:34:28 UTC 2013

Hey folks.

I just wanted to let you all know what the deal is with our site and why
it's not up.

A few weeks ago, the NFB Net, the folks hosting the site moved to a new
server. This meant that we had to update some things on our end. This
meant that I had to log into our Domain provider and point our address
at the new servers.

I did this, but was then alerted to the fact that my changes didn't take.

So, I've attempted to log back into our provider, and now I'm locked
out. I'm using the same info that was provided me by Peter, but, for
some reason, they won't log me in.

Our provider has sent an email to nfbmitreasurer at gmail.com with a new
password. Whomever is currently monitoring that email, could you please
forward me that email to me at kevinreeves.net?

I'd like to get this taken care of as soon as possible, so I can get the
preregistration stuff in order for this year's convention.

As soon as I get this problem resolved, we can get this site back up.

My appologies for any conveniences.

Kevin