[nfbmi-talk] Senior fair

Mary Wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Mon Jul 29 00:01:34 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I intend to volunteer some people, but I thought that I would give people a
chance to volunteer on their own to help me with our senior fair which will
occur on Friday Oct. 19.  At national convention some people said that it
was better for seniors to have this event in the morning, but I don't think
this will work for us this year.

On another topic, does anyone have a copy of the door prize letter?  We need
to get that out soon.

I am trying to see if I can get the hotel shuttle to  pick people up at
public transportation sites.  It's not done yet.

Mary