[nfbmi-talk] Agenda for the BSBP CommissionforBlindPersonsmeeting July 18, 2013

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 11:08:40 UTC 2013

Most well said, Christine and Terry.

One thing I appreciate about both of you is your attempts to see that not
only the spirit of the Rehab Act, but the letter of the law takes place here
in Michigan, and in Christine's case also in Pennsylvania.

The only thing Michigan knows about this seminal law is how to violate it
over and over again. Now, under the illegal BSBP they don't even pretend to
follow it. In fact they don't even mention it.

Now, we're seeing the BEP ripped asunder and even seeing in the media
attempts by MI DOT to privatize federal rest areas!

By the way doesn't this constitute a substantial change in our state plan
and thus require public hearings?

Joe Harcz