[nfbmi-talk] please prey

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 16:02:20 UTC 2013

Hi Teri and Nick,

It is with sadness and a sense of spiritual joy that my mom went home to be
with our Lord God shortly after midnight this morning.   My mom positively
touched so many lives in the service of God, and I am so blessed to be a
part of her, to have been given that which she passed on to me, and to be
blessed to have her here for so many wonderful decades.

Thanks for your prayers.

Another NFBM pioneer has completed her work for God here on earth, and has
gone home to God for a new eternal life.

Yours in Christ,
Terry