[nfbmi-talk] Introducing Myself And Asking On Behalf Of Potential New Member

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 20:44:16 UTC 2013

Hello Kane,
Currently we are working on starting a chapter in the Grand Rapids area.  I am not sure of the first meeting date and location.  If this is not a good option for him, he could join the chapter at large.  They meet monthly on our free conference phone line.  I think they do the call on one of the Monday nights.  Our president could give you more information about that.
Hope this helps,
Kim Mohnke