[nfbmi-talk] August Board Meeting and the State Convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 21:47:26 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

June 21, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     After National Convention, I will begin to move full steam ahead
in planning the August Board Meeting and the State Convention. Please
send your ideas for the State Convention theme and for agenda items
for State Convention. Also, please send Agenda items for the August
Board Meeting. I look forward to cooperating with you to change what
it is to be blind in Michigan.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314