[nfbmi-talk] Up coming surgery

rehahnanimallover at att.net rehahnanimallover at att.net
Tue Mar 5 03:46:45 UTC 2013

Hi Mary:

My heart felt sympathies and prayers go out to yo on you up coming surgery on March 13.

I too will ne prayers.  Once my insurance goes into effect, I will be facing a back surgery this Spring or Summer.  I have a disk in my lower back giving me trouble and a part of it will be needing to be removed.  This will mean that for six weeks I will be unable to bend, lift, or twist.  At least you won’t be able to walk for three weeks.  I will be able to walk to some degree.  lBut, I will have my limits.  Please everyone, keep me in your thoughts and prayers as well.