[nfbmi-talk] article on Detroit metro transportation service

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:57:32 UTC 2013

Thanks for sending this. It doesn't cover much of the city of Detroit proper yet, so I, along with most of the people I know, am not able to use this service yet but hopefully, they will cover more of the city and surrounding areas soon. I look forward to trying them out. I do have one correction. Marcy **** is a rehabilitation therapist. That's the new term for rehabilitation teachers, not a respiratory therapist as the article states.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/in922UOy-20130306-2052.wav