[nfbmi-talk] Fw: MCRS MEETING REMINDER: FRIDAY MARCH 22, 2013 10:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. RADISSON HOTEL - LANSING - PUBLIC COMMENT AT 11:30 A.M.

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:41:59 UTC 2013

From: Shori Teeple
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 5:55 PM
To: Partners - State
Subject: MCRS MEETING REMINDER: FRIDAY MARCH 22, 2013 10:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. RADISSON HOTEL - LANSING - PUBLIC COMMENT AT 11:30 A.M.

Hello Statewide Partners,

The next Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services (MCRS) Meeting will take place on:

Friday March 22, 2013

10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.

Public Comment:  11:30 a.m.

Radisson Hotel

111 N. Grand Avenue

Lansing, MI 48933

Attached we have provided you with the following information related to this meeting:

1.      Statewide Partners Cover Memo

2.      Open Meetings Notice – Final Schedule FY 2013

3.      Open Meetings Notice for Agenda

4.      Draft MCRS Agenda 032213

5.      Directions to Radisson

Please note that Public Comment is scheduled for 11:30 a.m.  It is at this time that we depend on partners such as yourself to update the MCRS on your organization’s activities, and to provide input with regard to Vocational Rehabilitation Services in Michigan.

If reasonable accommodations are needed to attend this meeting, please contact our office no later than Friday, March 15th, 2013.

If there is anything else that we can do to facilitate your participation, please contact our office at 517. 887.9370.

Thank you for your interest in the continual growth and development of the public vocational rehabilitation systems in our state.

Shori Teeple

Assistant Director

Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services

3490 Belle Chase Way, Suite 110

Lansing, MI   48911-4263

517.887.9370 - voice (ext. 2)

877.335.9370 - toll free voice

517.887.9369 - fax

Website:  www.mcrs13.org

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  shori at mcrs13.org

Confidentiality Notice - This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution of this communication is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy any and all copies of the original message.

The Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. Thank you.