[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Position open in Arizona

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:28:01 UTC 2013

From: "Bob Kresmer" <krezguy at cox.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:01 PM
To: "'State Affiliate Leadership List'" <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Position open in Arizona

Hello, all

Arizona has an opening for a manager for the Business Enterprise Program.
Note the short open dates for applications.
If you know someone in your state who might be interested, please let them
know about the following -

If you are interested in making a difference as we reform, streamline, and
modernize the BEP program in Arizona, please make application now.  The
position will pay $43 k to $73k for a qualified applicant.  If you want to
know more about the overhaul to the Arizona BEP program and the climate for
blind merchants in Arizona, call or email me off line.
Bob Kresmer 520 733-5894
krezguy at cox.net

I am happy to announce that the Arizona BEP Program Manager position has
been posted.

The post closes on 3/29/13.

To apply:

1.  Go to azstatejobs.gov

2.  Click on "Search for jobs"

3.  Enter Job ID: 885

4.  Make sure you receive a confirmation email that your application has
been received.

 Karin A. Grandon M.A., CRC, CPRP

Arizona Rehabilitation Services Administration

Deputy Administrator, SBVID

(602) 542-6289 landline

(602) 542-3778 fax