[nfbmi-talk] places to live in Michigan Re: March Lansing chapter meeting

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:06:25 UTC 2013

I have to stick up for Kalamazoo. I may be biased but it it has 3 higher education institutions , it is a cute and friendly and blind friendly   The busses are missing on Sundays but if you live in the right area you can be near a grocery store.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmi-talk_nfbnet.org/lady_sunflowe
>>> %40com
>>> cast.net