[nfbmi-talk] Fw: BSBP Commission meeting agenda for March 28, 2013

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 04:19:26 UTC 2013

I likely can most appreciate the frustration with the lack of commitment and
services, the corruption and misappropriation and misuse of rehabilitation
funds by the former Commission and the BS4BP administrations, however, as I
learned as a Federationist tot in the 1960's, the Federation will be here
longer than any bureaucrats career, any governor, and any political
policy-maker in the legislature.  My parents did not directly benefit from
that which they as Federationist worked to achieve from the 1940's into the
1970's, and my generation of Federationists shall not directly reap that
which we have fought to achieve into the early 21st century, and so on as it
will be with my childrens' and grandchildrens; efforts and achievements as
third and fourth generation Federationists, however, each generation of
Federationists and non-Federationist have richly  benefited from the
preceeding Federation generation, and so on shall that contribution shall
continue well into the future.  I say all of that to demonstrate the point
that time is and will always remain on our side, and our commitment and
cause shall never waiver or fade away to improve the lives, opportunities,
and independence of we the blind of this great state and nation.  Giving up
just simply is not in the DNA of Federationists.  We know from where we have
been and come thus far, and our term has no end date, unlike the
bureaucrats, politicians, and even the corrupt and evil foe who mean harm to
us as Federationists and our organization.  I as a Federationist know that
which I can contribute as my part is vital and collective from generation to
generation, and I and we all owe it to our past generations and future
generations in appreciation and gratitude for that which we have become
beneficiaries in the cause of opportunity and independence, and a richer and
happier life because defeat and quitting were are are not in our DNA.

True as it may be, those in power may provide our cause what appears as a
setback, however, because our values, plans, commitment, progress and
outcomes are long-term in nature, we the organized blind are not governed by
political polls, campaigns and votes, political and personal agendas,
posturing, lies, and corruption.  we have the added benefit that we truly
believe in our cause, that good shall overcome evil, and the bureaucrats,
administrations, and politicians shal go and come and go again and again,
their fragile short-term DNA dying off, while the integrity of our DNA shall
become immune to their infectious attacks and corruption, and we the
organized blind of the Federation shall stand tall, strengthened, and
turning any seemingly setback into just another opportunity to bring about
greater advancement in the opportunities and independence for all blind
persons.  There is no other organization of the blind speaking for the blind
that possesses the DNA that we the Federation carry within us, and neither
is there an organization of the blind that can nor will stand proudly for
the values and action required to achieve that which we desire and cherish
for which we strive and work toward daily; opportunity and self-indepence
for all blind persons.