[nfbmi-talk] cic meetings???

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed May 1 01:22:23 UTC 2013

The BSBP meetings are CIC meetings in effect. In other words they mean
nothing. They are meaningless exercises in futility. It doesn't matter how
well meaning anyone on the so-called commission is. It is just a joke of a
farce put upon a  fabric of utter inanity.

But, back to the CIC. You are correct that is gone, gone, and more
irrelevant than it was back in the day which was pretty irrelevant even back
then.