[nfbmi-talk] Quarterly Board Meeting

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri May 3 21:22:26 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

May 3, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     The next Quarterly Board Meeting of the National Federation of
the Blind of Michigan will be on Saturday, June 1, from 10:00 to 4:00.
The Doubletree address is listed below.

Doubletree Hotel, Dearborn Michigan
5801 Southfield Freeway
Detroit, MI 48228

     Please send me Agenda items by May 28. Lunch will be $7.00, with
the Affiliate covering the rest of the cost. If you arrive early, you
can purchase an excellent breakfast at the restaurant. We are planning
to make some policy decisions about how the National Federation of the
Blind of Michigan will interact with the Bureau of Services for Blind
Persons. Please come and help us change what it is to be blind in
Michigan.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President