[nfbmi-talk] NFB Vehicle Donation Program

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Tue May 14 13:22:36 UTC 2013

Welcome to the team that is going to drive people to donate their vehicles to the National Federation of the Blind!  Here is the vehicle donation material website: https://nfb.org/vehicle-donation-materials.  The first item on this website gives you many ideas where we can share this new program with potential donors.  Remember, our main job is to let the public know that we now have a vehicle donation program. In order to help you with this, the website enables you to print flyers, mail inserts, press releases, and add HTML or a link to the donation page to your state and local chapter websites. You can also order from Joanne Wilson stickers and color flyers.  If you come up with new ideas, I will share them with our team. If you need additional materials to be developed, please let me know.  Periodically, I will be highlighting an activity for you to focus on. Please feel free to get your local chapters and members to be drivers who can also carry our message.

Remember, we get an average of $500 for each vehicle donated. All we need to do is get donors to call 1-855-659-9314 or visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org. Together, we can raise funds that can help "take the blind further!"

Cordially,
Marcus Simmons - President
ASE Certified Technician
Motown Automotive Professionals nonprofit
A 501(C)(3) Public Charity
55390 Lion Industrial Drive
New Hudson, MI 48165-8544
(248) 552-8928