[nfbmi-talk] CBS Video of Donna Posont

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed May 15 02:42:13 UTC 2013

Fred, I saw it! Donna and Austin one of the kids from around here did most
of the talking. Nicks fuzzy little head was also observed. I thaught it was
great! Actually, something right up my alley! Did some of that in college
and hope to help out sometime! Introducing folks to science no matter how is
something I can always dig on! Oh, the bird stars were red-winged black
birds,, cardinals and woodpeckers.