[nfbmi-talk] Birding by Ear on TV

Christine _boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Fri May 17 02:23:12 UTC 2013

Wow, Terri is right on as usual!  Great job Donna. You were fantastic! So poised and articulate. That's not easy with a newsman recording you...especially I would think, when that newsman is with CBS news.
Gosh it was great fun to see that segment on TV.
Congratulations to you all!
Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone