[nfbmi-talk] Fred Wurtzel's mom

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:40:18 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

May 29, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Funeral arrangements are as follows for Fred Wurtzel's mom. The
viewing is Monday evening, June 3, from 6:00 to 8:00 at First
Christian Church Disciples of Christ 1001 Chester in Lansing Michigan.
The service is Tuesday, June 4 from 12:00 to 1:00, with a light
luncheon afterwards. Fred's Pastor will perform the ceremony.
Donations can be given to The National Federation of the Blind of
Michigan and Opportunities Unlimited for the Blind. To my knowledge,
these are the current arrangements. If there are any changes I will
send an updated message.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
(313) 271-3058
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 1-855-659-9314