[nfbmi-talk] roommate for convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:41:26 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

May 29, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     There is a female Affiliate member who is attending National
Convention who wishes to find a roommate. She is willing to pay for
half the room for the entire Convention. If you are interested in
sharing, please get in touch with me.

Larry Posont
President
(313) 271-3058
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 1-855-659-9314