[nfbmi-talk] Board Meeting June 1

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 03:51:00 UTC 2013

I should be present this Saturday's meeting if I get my foggy Brain in gear and set up transportation. I do know that the president the vice president and the treasurer of our chapter will also be in attendance along with Sarah Norwood. Anybody else from the chapter that might be coming is unknown to me by boy see at least 1 member has replied directly to you and it's list. I look forward to seeing everybody on Saturday.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/XhiZe1kS-20130529-2348.wav