[nfbmi-talk] blind kids and civics

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 20:41:02 UTC 2013

So well said Terry!
Some of my greatest joys since coming to Michigan were the times spent at Camp T in the summer-time, working with students who were learning about science or Braille.  Then of course there were good fun and great laughs with young people at the Training Center too, at all times of the year.  To my great joy, some of those young students have gone on to accomplish fantastic things; like our own Daniel Garcia who is attending IRS training at World Services and has already been offered and accepted a full time job which will commence when he completes that training. What I know is that Daniel is a very impressive young man and he will go far in his life!  It is his work ethic and unquenchable spirit that will give encouragement to the next generation.
Christine