[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [GOVE] STANDARD: House Government OperationsStanding CommitteeMeeting

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 03:48:17 UTC 2013

Indeed it is surprising and disgusting when it comes to a power grab and a
screwing of the people by those we elect to represent and uphold our
fundamental rights to justice.  I raise my hand for a moderate 3rd party.
Perhaps the American Party, with the eagle as its' symbol.  I'd suggest the
U.S. Flag as the party symbol, however it likely would draw outrage and
protest, not to mention a lawsuit, from the left and right whackos.