[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Association of Blind Students Board MeetingConference Call Tomorrow

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun Nov 3 17:06:37 UTC 2013

Amy,
The student division focuses largely on activities to benefit high
school and college students and I think Austin is definitely at the
point where he could benefit from joining. He's welcome to join the call
tonight, though this is a board meeting so will basically be a business
meeting to talk about future plans. Some of what we are doing is to plan
some events to reach out to potential members, so that may be a great
time to introduce him to the group.
Hope this makes sense.

Best regards,
J.J.