[nfbmi-talk] clear as mud on court of claims bill

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 03:24:31 UTC 2013

I talked with the writer of the story at issue and he, like me, thinks the
sponser doesn't even understand the ramifications of his bill.

Does it impact FOIA and OMA cases for example? Even in the story the sponser
double talked and two stepped the issue.

The biggest thing I hate about the courts in general in Michigan is the
partisanship. The law should always be above party affiliation.
I think Judge Collette from my readings and "his" court has been above the
partisan fray.

Anyway I have a bad smell in my nose about this.

Not as bad as the blatent work of say Zimmer who created MAHS and then makes
final agency determinations for the Designated State agency. But, sure he
would say that isn't conflicted. After all he says so right?

Just in case annoint another hack from MAHS, Rodgers to run the BSBP. We've
got to make it all look legal don't you know?

Man, no wonder why citizens are cynical about the "injustice" system here.

Sorry, I digressed here Christine.

I think your point might be an intended conciquence here too, except with
purely federal issues like say the ADA and 504 cases.

I just don't know. Its breath taking though no matter how one looks at it.

Oh, well let us just rip up the Bill of Rights, the State Constitution and
be done with it.