[nfbmi-talk] State Voting Syetems

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 18:57:11 UTC 2013

Dear Federationist,

The state of Michigan's Bureau of Elctions has started the process of exploring and purchasing of a new voting system. After a conversation with the Bureau, they have agreed to add members of our organization to their planning committee. I am looking for interested members to sit on one or more of their sub committees. Please let me know if you would like to get involved in making Michigan the most accessible state for voters.

Thanks,

Mark Eagle
NFB of Michigan Legislative Committee Chair
1417 Corbett St.
Lansing, MI 48910
517-394-4548
treasurer at nfbmi.org