[nfbmi-talk] Funding for I Can Connect Challenges

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Tue Nov 5 22:09:32 UTC 2013

Dear Mr. Edward F. Rodgers,

Explain to me what is the problem with your finances in respect to the I Can Connect.
as follows:  go to
r-l-s-a.com
 and click on
Interstate TRS Fund
. Click on
NDBEDP
 and you can open the spreadsheet by clicking on
Reimbursement Requests

Requests Received As Of 10/17/2013

Michigan Commission for the Blind = Program Name
MI = State
$264,434.00 =  Budget
$31,261.74 =  Requested
$6,265.65 =  Program Costs Requested
14.19% = Percent of Budget Requested
$31,261.74 =  Paid
$4,689.26 =  Pending RLSA

Are these figures correct. Have you received $31,261.74 so far. If so, where is the hold-up?
If you are short on funds, why don't you request more, there is a lot more in the budget.

Cordially,
Marcus Simmons