[nfbmi-talk] voting in michigan

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 00:49:47 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I hope all those who could exercised their franchise today. We only had two issues on our ballot in my township, but I ensured that my precinct was not only accessible to me with the Auto Mark, but also physically accessible to others with physical disabilities long ago.

Anyway as a matter of civics people died for our right to vote. And many, many blind patriots fought to vote accessibly, in secret and unassisted.

Just like our sighted, non-disabled peers.

Joe