[nfbmi-talk] FOIA Response to Request for Information on the Year Ending Operating Budget for BSBP

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 18:17:46 UTC 2013

So this federally funded program has no basic financials for just how it spent the taxpayer's monies for the last fiscal year?

That's very interesting. Maybe BSBP should give back the funds to the Rehabilitation Services Administration.

Where is the basic accounting for these funds Ms. Haynes?

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.