[nfbmi-talk] Fw: i'll write more on this later

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 12:12:36 UTC 2013

Zelley is the same center for Independent Living Director who has discriminated against me by denying me access to board of Directors meetings, and denying me accessible minutes, evaluations, and so one. Yet, they get money for transition of blind youth from BSBP. Moreover, Zelley is the current chair of the Michigan Civil Rights Commission which has enforcement powers over public entities here in Michigan, but which violates the ADA itself!

The danger of Zelley who uses a wheelchair is that he aids and abets discrimination that is ongoing and the public goes to him thinking things are hunky dory. He is very similar to Pat Cannon being the state of Michigan ADA coordinator while he (Cannon) violated the ADA itself.

If folks want to know why access to information is so woeful here in Michigan and why we don't have required ADA compliant signage, etc. it is because of the likes of Zelley and Cannon who sell us out.

Now of course we have within BSBP another "low vision" sell out who in turn is also a documented serial violator of the ADA.

These people need to be sued, or the pattern will continue.

Joe Harcz