[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [OVER] STANDARD: HouseOversightStandingCommittee Meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 12:45:15 UTC 2013

I may have over estimated Terry. It looks like it is closer to $800,000, but
what's a few hundred thousand of the people's funds?

Stop the presses! Wasn't the initial capital investment from VR funds in the
Anderson Building around $700,000? And isn't that still absent a BEP
operator now nigh on two years?

Back to your initial point Terry. Yes, it is extortion. It is blatant
discrimination and it certainly is open and documented corruption.

I learned a long time ago that politicians, and public officials and
publicly funded entities who tried to hide information in deed had something
to hide.

Now, most often it wasn't even fraud, but rather incompetence,
misf-management, mis-feasance, non-feaance, etc.

But again the principle of the FOIA and other sunshine laws are to root out
not just fraud but also waste and abuse.

None of us would work so hard on these issues if we didn't care about blind
people. We simply wish for these programs to run on the up and up and to do
what they were intended to do.

Joe Harcz