[nfbmi-talk] i'll keep asking 'til you answer

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 16:22:01 UTC 2013

October 25 2013 to Rodgers More Simple Questions

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Joeharcz at comcast.net

Edward Rodgers, BSBP Director

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

Could you simply answer a few basic questions here without making it a silly FOIA request or other obfuscations?

Could you simply give me two aggregate numbers since you assumed the Director’s position of BSBP relative to the “I Can Connect” (Deaf-Blind program funded by the FCC?

The first very simple question is: how many (just a simple number please) Deaf-Blind clients have been served by BSBP through this program?

And two: Please give me an aggregate dollar amount of money expended for acquisition and training for these clients.

Please don’t give me a stall or dodge and please don’t give me something off the top of your head.

But, please, please, pretty please simply answer these simple questions.

I really wish to know.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.