[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Draft FOIA Appeal Response

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 21:12:11 UTC 2013

    Now look at this carefully for you all are trying to charge me $61 for "commission" meeting minutes which are supposed to be free and accessible in the first place. Moroever, their have been three more meetings of the commission with no "minutes" forthcoming in any fashion.

These denials are clearcut violations not only of the Michigan Open Meetings Act on their face but also of the Rehabiliation Act (re: general provisions, access to meetings", LARA's own accessible meeting policy based upon the ADA and 504, and Section 504 as well.

You've all been sent not only citatations but also entire regulations.

Most especially you are all state actors who've been informed of obligations and these civil rights laws and thus you've violated 42USC1983 in documented fashion over and over again.

You are the Bureau of Services for Blind Persons after all and are the first place to be accessible to blind citizens. Yet, you act in vulgar, pernicious, and malicious violations of my known rights over and over again.

Joe Harcz