[nfbmi-talk] Seedlings Adopt a Braille Reader Program- Register your kids to receive FREE braille books!

Shepherd, Amy amyshepherd at mpvi.org
Fri Nov 8 23:15:34 UTC 2013

*SEEDLINGS BRAILLE BOOKS FOR CHILDREN - Adopt-A-Reader Program*

Enroll your braille reader in our Adopt-A-Reader Program!
We know that VI children of Michigan need additional access to more braille
books...
so we’ve started a program called “Adopt-A-Reader”
to help get braille books into the hands of VI children in Michigan!

It’s easy to be a part of the program. All we need is your child’s picture
and a short bio (A form will be emailed to you once you contact us)

*Once we match your child with a donor*
Seedlings will send your child a $100 gift certificate to
be used for braille books of their choice, from Seedlings.
We want to be a part of helping your child on their road to literacy and
beyond.

*****We are asking that you contact us as soon as possible as we have an
upcoming event on Nov 20th at which time it is likely that we will be able
to find a match for your child.*****

*For more information*
about the Adopt-a-Reader Program please contact Vicky at:
*seedlink3 at ameritech.net* <seedlink3 at ameritech.net>

or
14151 Farmington Road
Livonia, Michigan 48154