[nfbmi-talk] writing two more policy statements

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 23:44:47 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

November 10, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     The Michigan Affiliate needs to begin the process of writing two
more policy statements. There should be one statement on youth and one
on Seniors that reflect the views of the National Federation of the
Blind of Michigan. I am less sure or have less defined ideas about the
exact way these lasts statements should go. If you would like to be
part of the team that writes these statements, please contact me via
email. My email is
president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Any of our members is welcome to join the team including those that
have helped write the other three policy statements. Thank you for
helping change what it is to be blind in Michigan.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314