[nfbmi-talk] bus for Baltimore

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:21:36 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

November 11, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     If you are meeting the bus for Baltimore in Lansing, please be
there at 6:15. We will leave no later than 6:30. Please go to the
parking lot behind the McDonalds located at 3220 E. Saganaw St.  This
is the McDonalds at
 the Frandor shopping Center.
     Arrive at 7:15 for a 7:30 departure from Jackson. Please go to
Target, which is the pick up point in Jackson at 1076  Jackson
Crossing, Jackson, Michigan.
     Please arrive at Fairlane Town Center no later than 8:15 for an
8:30 departure from Detroit. It will be a fun trip. I am looking
forward to it.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314