[nfbmi-talk] it's a start but

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 22:40:58 UTC 2013

Most of this would be resolved if the state apparatus actually posted public
documents including financials and even basic minutes for crying out loud in
accessible formats for all to their web sites.

And the other is as you suggest they would just answer in simple language
basic questions when asked by citizens.

As per BSBP most of this stuff is supposed to be routinely submitted to RSA,
and various state actors pro forma. So why not put it all on their web site
too?

Oh but that would be too much to ask. Shoot they can't even post an accurate
staff directory or update it for more than a year. You'll be pleased to know
Christine you are still on that directory. Say have you recieved your
paycheck?....lol....

Anyway all of this stuff is very top secret don't you know?

Why should citizens care about how our government functions; what it does;
and how it spends public money?

I mean who are we lowly citizens especially we blind ones to ask this stuff
of public officials?

I do note from one of the minutes/transcripts tht you wwere a good public
servent and when "Commission" members asked you for information about the
training center you supplied it copiously and in accessible format.

And you didn't even charge them some bogus FOIA for doing so.

Good on you Christine!

You unfortunately are the exception to the rule.

With Brotherly Love,

Joe