[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response on Request for Information onExpenditures for the Anderson Building

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 08:41:41 UTC 2013

I wonder when, if at all, will Ms. Zanger and Mr.Rodgers will comply with
the Randolph-Sheppard Act regulations, and provide that information to the
Elect Operators' Committee (EOC) at a PUBLIC meeting.  Oh that's right, the
EOC is bought-off, and therefore, now part of the agency, as the EOC
routinely allows and accepts, without question, Ms. Zanger's response asking
for a "BEP financial report", that she once again does not have one, as she,
Ms. Zanger, did not know the EOC was going to ask for one!  This response
happens all the time, despite agenda and Committee requests for financial
information at each and every EOC meeting!  Ms. Zanger, we know you are
going to ignore the EOC provisions of the Act, but what about the
non-compliance with the provision to provide financial information?  Your
secret meetings with individual EOC members and intimate relations meeting
don't count toward compliance with the law, if your  7 year learning curve
as BEP administrator obviously has not yet taught you those law mandates.
Obviously you only got the man date part, even though you got that incorrect
too.