[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response on Request for Information onExpenditures for the Anderson Building

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 08:58:21 UTC 2013

And that is the efficient, effective, and honorable outcomes when an agency
is managed by well qualified blind, or sighted, persons, who are
consumer-centered, transparent, and are free of corruption to hide.  A
strong sense and dedication to the stewardship of taxpayer funds is also
evident in your experience, Christine.  Our dream remains strong in Michigan
for such management and outcomes.